I'm super happy to say we have almostdecided on a specific date to OPEN!!! (Watch out for our next post for the date).
So lets list off what has been going on this past week. (Pictures are below and in the Gallery)
1. Flooring is done (yes!!!), and it looks great; this embossed wood flooring is the best, not only does it look great but it is the most eco-friendly floor in the market (the factory is powered by wind and solar energy!!!!) Trevor and his team at Diamond Flooring have been great in supplying and fitting the new flooring for the shop.
2. Zinc Worktop Installed!! Some of our Instagram or Twitter followers may have noticed we had our Bar area given a Zinc Worktop, courtesy of the Copper and Zinc Bar Company. One of a kind custom hand finished patina, this counter looks great.
3. Brand New Front Doors!! I've been looking forward to the new doors for ages, I really did not like the old ones, they were sooooo worn out.
4. Reclaimed Scaffolding Boards for the Bar. These boards have been cleaned up, treated with danish oil and fitted onto the front of the bar and they look amazing. Credit to Kelly Bates who came up with idea to use old scaffolding boards, check out the pictures below and in the gallery at www.stag-coffee.com
5. Window Bar Seating - when we first began thinking about the design of Stag Coffee in Ashford, the window bar seating has always been a must for us. It's a perfect space to perch, watching the people outside whizzing around whilst you enjoy your favorite coffee and a delicious lunch.
So seeing it in our shop looking absolutely wonderful makes me very happy. Thanks has to go to Steve Morement for all his carpentry work.
The list just keeps on going, look out for the next post for opening date and details of our special Opening Offer.